Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Been in Chicago - I Apologize for the Hiatus!


I've been in Chicago on vacation for the last few days and it was a much needed trip. I apologize for my absence, but I love Chicago and there is so very much to do there. I ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Giordano's Pizza. So, yes, I was off of my diet for the weekend, but I'm getting back on. I didn't gain any weight while I was 'cheating' though, so that is absolutely amazing. Oh, so back to the Giordano's Pizza. They make a stuffed pizza and they also have thin crust pizza. There are other options on the menu, but these are the ones that I love. You can ever order Giordano's Pizza and have it mailed to your home. How awesome is that? You don't have to wait to go to Illinois or Florida to get a slice.

I also went to Uncle Julio's in Chicago and it was a very good eatery as well. The ambiance was just amazing and the food was to die for. I ordered the quesadillas and they certainly did not disappoint. Uncle Julio's is located in Texas, Florida, Washington, D.C., and of course, Illinois. I really wish they'd get one of these in Tennessee. I know that it'd be an absolute hit! If you ever go to Chicago, I highly recommend both of the previously mentioned eateries. Have you been to either of these restaurants? What was your experience like?  Are there any particular menu items that you'd recommend?

To learn more about these great places, you can go to Giordano's website, here and you can visit Uncle Julio's website, here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like two places I need to visit!!!! Thanks for the input!!!

    ReplyDelete