Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weight Loss/Lifestyle Change

Well, I've been on my weight loss journey since May 2012 and it has not been easy. I started out at 240 pounds and now I am in the 180s. I find it hard to stay motivated some days though. Some days I'm so upset because I see all of these thin people eating whatever they want and I can't eat what I want! Ugh, it is so frustrating. I'm also not working out as much as I use to. It seems that my days are getting very busy. I've got to get some motivation from somewhere, but where? I've been reading this book called 'Made to Crave' by Lysa Terkeurst and ultimately the book's message is that you can satisfy your deepest desire with God and not food. If you don't believe in God, that's your belief, but we all need to find something to 'fill us up', so that we don't overeat. There is much more to life than food. Check out my after photo! It's not my final after picture, but it is a start. :-)


Thought for the day: Eat to live, not to die.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Tommie. You've been absolutely awesome! Love ya, cuz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cooter. :) I appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock Jennifer! Honey, you keep going and press on. I am proud of you. I want so much to get out of my twosies... :)

    You have come to far to give up. God gave you this wonderful gift, keep using it to motivate others. You never know, you may one day stand before a whole group of people telling us "one more rep!"

    Be proud of yourself, your accomplishment and the skin that you are in. Skinny girls are not the only ones that can look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Marchelle. I appreciate the motivation. It is so very hard some days, so your support is appreciated! Thanks for keeping in touch and being so amazingly supportive of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An additional extremely well-liked recipe linked with honey and weight loss is a drink that uses honey and cinnamon as ingredients.
    Mix together one tbsp. of cinnamon and 1 tbsp. dissolve half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of boiling water.

    ReplyDelete