Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Skinny Cow

Today was quite a long day, so I came home and really wanted some comfort food. Comfort food that I wouldn't have to feel guilty about. I remembered that I'd purchased some ice cream at the store this past weekend. The ice cream is by Skinny Cow and I bought the fudge cones. They were so good and only have a Points Plus value of 4 for Weight Watchers. I just started Weight Watchers, so this is a nice way to have dessert, but you don't have to feel guilty about it. They also make candy and various types of ice cream. I found mine at Publix, but I've also seen it at Kroger. For some reason, Walmart never seems to have it in stock when I go.

I've attached the nutrition facts below. Also, these are somewhat expensive, but they are almost always coupons for these in the Sunday paper as well as coupons.com.


Nutrition Facts:

No comments:

Post a Comment