Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sale at Aeropostale - BOGO Free Jeans and More!

I love saving money! With this economic climate, who doesn't? I went to the Premium Outlet Mall in Edinburgh, Indiana - yes, all the way from Tennessee and there were sales around every corner! One sale that really caught my eye was at Aeropostale. Everything in the store is on sale, but the jeans are buy one get one free. I purchased a light jacket for just $10. It doesn't get much better than that. Check out their site here because they are also taking an extra 30% off of clearance items. You can really get a lot there with just $40 or $50.



I'd also like to add that upon checkout, they will give you another coupon for a 25% off sale that is coming up - October 4th through October 7th.










No comments:

Post a Comment