Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Recipe - Low Carb Cheesecake


Dieting...well, it's hard. I have a weakness for sweets. I like eating cake and pie. I also believe that being on a diet doesn't mean that you have to starve yourself; however, you must learn to eat the things that you love in moderation or else you'll never lose weight. Well, one night my sweet tooth was kicking in and I decided to make this when I was living low carb. It was really good and I didn't notice that it didn't have a pie crust. Have you had a pie without crust before? If you make this, let me know how it turns out. Each slice of 109g is only 6.7 grams of carbohydrates! The recipe is below. Enjoy!




Low-Carb Cheesecake

3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
3 eggs
25 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (You can substitute Truvia or Stevia).
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract

Directions:

Mix together cream cheese, Splenda, and extracts. Then add eggs and beat until creamy.
Pour into a greased pie pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F or until cracked and golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment