Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

Recipe - Lavash Flatbread Pizza



Pizza...boy do I miss it when I'm dieting. You can have pizza on a diet though - just switch things up a bit. I found an amazing recipe for Lavash Flatbread Pizza and is really delicious. The recipe calls for a cheese only topping, but in the above picture I used pepperoni. I don't eat pork anymore, so I usually do lean beef and spinach on mine. I have to tell you that the pepperoni was very greasy and if you are eating healthy it may not be the best choice for you, but I was doing low-carb at the time. What do you like on your pizza and have you ever heard of using flatbread to make pizza? If you make the recipe, let me know how it turns out for you. You can find Lavash Flatbread at Walmart and I've also seen it at Publix. It's only $2.18 for a package of 5 and is very carb/calorie friendly. That's pretty cheap. Click here for the recipe from skinnytaste.com and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment