Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Recipe - Chocolate Chip Blondies by Weight Watchers


I was craving something sweet (as usual). I wanted cake, but then I kind of wanted cookies, so I decided on blondies. Well, Weight Watchers just so happens to have a recipe for Chocolate Chip Blondies. These were soooo good. I'll definitely make these again. I promise that these will not disappoint. These chewy, moist blondies are so rich in flavor, you'd never know they're low in fat. I added a few almonds to my batch. :)

Do you have a better recipe for Chocolate Chip Blondies? Also, have you tried any Weight Watchers' recipes. Weight Watchers hardly ever disappoints. Below you will find the recipe for the Chocolate Chip Blondies. Enjoy!


Chocolate Chip Blondies

PointsPlus Value:  4
Prep time:  15 min
Cook time:  25 min
Serves: 24


Ingredients
2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp table salt
1 1/2 cup(s) unpacked brown sugar
6 Tbsp light butter
2 large egg white(s)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
1/3 cup(s) water


Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.

In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until fluffy. Add egg whites and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternating with water. Stir in chips.

Spread into a foil-lined 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Remove foil and cut into 24 two-inch squares.




No comments:

Post a Comment