Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Old Navy Coupon & Old Navy Women's Ruched Long-Sleeved Jersey Dress Review



Old Navy has been one of my favorite stores for years and I go there at least once a week or so. I was there on Saturday and fell in love with this dress, the Ruched Long-Sleeved Jersey Dress. I bought this color, blue and red stripes. It is only $19.94! I'm going to pair it with some tan heels and a belt to match. Belts make your waist appear smaller and can give you a nice shape if that is something that you are lacking.

Now, the cons of the dress - it sticks to you pretty good, so if you aren't comfortable with that - do NOT buy this dress. Also, it may be shorter than some would like - above the knees and I'm 5 feet tall.

 I picked up a large and an extra large in this dress just to see the difference in sizes and did it actually run true to size. I definitely needed the large and I think it runs somewhat small. I've lost more weight than I thought. I think this dress is truly an awesome buy. I'm actually going to get it in additional colors. Have you purchased any dresses from Old Navy lately? How do you feel about this dress?

Also, if you go into an Old Navy store or go online by 9/28, you save 15% on your purchase of any amount. With this same coupon, you can save 20% on a purchase of $75 or more in store or online. Click here for the coupon.



No comments:

Post a Comment