Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Exercise!

My first post on this blog was related to my newly found weight loss. Some days I simply am bored to death with the gym and working out period. I just don't have the desire to put on cute workout clothes and drive to the gym, blah! So, to remedy some of my 'boredom' I decided to purchase some exercise videos by Jillian Michaels. Wow - let me just say that this is one of the best decisions that I ever made. I love her technique and style. Jillian pushes you, but also gives you guidance on how to performed the moves in a modified way if it is too hard for you. You don't even have to do the entire segment to see results. I just started out doing one or two circuits and it definitely will work you out. These exercise videos are a way to shake it up a bit because you and I both know as 21st century human beings most of us seem to have trouble sticking to things especially working out and eating right.

I found the videos on Amazon and eBay. Walmart even sells the videos online and they are relatively cheap. I paid around $6 to $9 for each video. Not bad, huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment