Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Denise's Daily Dozen w/Denise Austin



I don't know about you guys, but I love to read, which is why I was randomly in Barnes and Noble one day searching through clearance items. While I was searching through the clearance items, I saw a book by Denise Austin called Denise's Daily Dozen. I flipped through a few pages and thought, well, it is on sale, so what do I have to lose, ya know? I must tell you that this book is pretty good. It is really good for those who have very little time to work out, but want to remain in shape or are just starting out with a lifestyle change. Are you reading any exercise or lifestyle change related books? Have you read Denise's Daily Dozen before? Did you like it? Denise's Daily Dozen has some decent information in it. My only complaint is that the pictures are not in color. Pick up Denise's Daily Dozen on Amazon for as low as $2.35!




2 comments:

  1. I have some of Denise Austin's workouts on VHS. Old school!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I have some on DVD. She is okay, but I like Jillian Michaels better. Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it.

      Delete