Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Clay Mask - Mint and Lemon

Every girl has their 'nightly routine' whether it is a simple washing of the face or flossing before bed. One to two times per week, I use this awesome mask by Freeman. It's main ingredients are mint and lemon, so this is perfect for those of us who have oily skin. My t-zone stays oily, but this helps a lot. I usually have a reflection on my forehead (no, seriously) and I don't have a sheen on my skin when I use this product. It is relatively cheap and can be found at Walmart or online at Amazon. I'm sure other retailers have it, so check it out. Have a good night everyone!

Note: You really shouldn't use this more than once or twice per week unless you use a daily moisturizer because it will cause your skin to be dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment