Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Arm Fat - Getting Rid of It...FOR GOOD! Find out how.



As many of you know, I'm currently in the process of losing weight. I've lost around 60 pounds, but one thing that still lingers is my arm fat. I can't stand it! I know that it will leave eventually, but I want it gone now. I hate wearing sleeveless or shirt sleeved shirts because of the arm fat. I've been lifting weights and walking/running hoping that I win the battle of the bulge, lol. Well, a new exercise that I picked up is pilates that utilizes rubber bands. Have you ever did Pilates with rubber bands? I have to tell you that I've noticed a difference since I've been using the rubber bands. If you want to learn more about Pilates and rubber bands, click here. Also, if you want a Pilates rubber band, you can find them on eBay for relatively cheap. I paid about $3 for mine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment